the Corona Quarantine Confidential


SO IT LOOKS LIKE WE’RE GOING TO BE INDOORS FOR AWHILE…

If anyone knows how to navigate life in the comfort of your own four walls, it's me. I just know that all of the times I've pulled my "introvert card" is biting me in the you know what. Over the last few weeks, Coronaviras has hit the population and it's spreading across the globe like a forest fire. The world is in an absolute frenzy.

Does anyone actually know what's going on here anymore?

People are losing their jobs and some are realizing how environmentally sustainable working from home can be. People are learning how to cook, being stuck in places they don't want to be, and many are clutching their Bibles. Most of us are learning how to budget money, how to talk to each other, how to show love and support, how to be home all day with children, and a lot of people are fighting for their lives.

PEOPLE ARE CHANGING. 

I think it’s safe to say that everyone in the world is experiencing something a little different right now and we’re all a little lost. I’ve sacrificed hours to the deepest depths of the dark web [Google] and I can only come up with one seemingly helpful solution, STAY INSIDE IF YOU CAN and take it one day at a time. The smartest thing I can recommend is to get informed, pay attention to your mental health, keep yourself busy, and RELAX…(in your pjs…at home.)

Speaking of pjs…I hope to be a positive outlet and provide some insight for everyone on how we’re handling things at home. Aaron and I are both gratefully fortunate to predominately work from home, and not too much has changed in our day to day at this moment, except we are trying to take the social distancing guidelines very seriously. 

I like rules, what can I say? 

This is something that was out of our (obviously filthy) hands. NO ONE wants to be stuck indoors, but people all over the world, and some very near and dear to my heart, are going through the unimaginable as a result of it. We must be responsible where we can. The world is falling ill and we have to take care of each other. Plans weren’t made and right now we have to stay reasonable and come up with adaptable coping methods together.

THIS IS A CHANCE FOR US TO REEVALUATE AND PRIORITIZE OUR LIVES (together). While this is not a Covid19 help platform, over the next few weeks of blog posts, you can find tips on how to handle anxiety and depression (if you’re introverted or extroverted) while being cooped up inside, LOTS of recipes and grocery lists to prepare you for healthy, tasty, and inexpensive meals to get you through the weeks, beauty secrets, book and Netflix reviews, and a coverage of various other topics to get our mind off the chaos.
girl in room taking picture of herself through a mirror

I often times procrastinate on dreams right up until their extinction, but I’ve recently come across a freaking ton of extra time to kill. Preparing for this blog, I’ve listened to podcasts, watched YouTube videos, read blogs, articles, joined online seminars, but I still found myself completely fearful of the starting place. What am I supposed to write about? How do I make certain everything is relevant? Does anyone actually care what I want to say? WHAT DO THE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW?!

SO, while we’re all here, staring at our laptops and phones for…awhile… I’d love to invite you to join me [at the very beginning] of this venture. Comment about content you’d like to see more of and like the stuff you like. Comment about content you don’t particularly want to see (but don’t be a jerk. no one likes them,) share, and subscribe to stay in the loop. This is my starting point and this wasn’t my plan…but a new plan came to fruition in mere hopes to at least entertain us both through the unknown. 

And, let’s be real, it would also be a big plus if you enjoy and utilize the tips I post.

STAY TUNED.




‘I’m choosing happiness over suffering. I know I am. I’m making space for the future to fill up my life with yet-to-come surprises.”

-Elizabeth Gilbert Eat, Pray, Love.

*This is the first post on my new blog. I’m just getting this new blog going, so stay tuned for more. Subscribe below to get notified when I post new updates.

3 comments

  1. Hello Chelsea! We are enjoying the extra family time during this quarantine and definitely cooking a lot! Can you share quick dessert recipes? I absolutely love baking and could use a few new go to recipes. Congratulations on your first blog post, I can’t wait to see what you share with us! Love- Diana Banu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Diana! Thank you so much for checking out my very first post! I will absolutely share yummy dessert recipes with you all very soon! We LOVE some sweets in my house. Stay safe and happy cooking! ❤️-Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

  3. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com
    Whatsapps +1-(551) 356-4045 (call/WhatsApp)

    ReplyDelete